Taxes and Fees
All land and air prices include airline fuel surcharges.
TAXES AND FEES
Airfares will be provided upon booking, will be based on roundtrip purchase, and will include fuel surcharges imposed by the airlines including the following additional air related taxes and fees: These include:
*U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE CHARGES (VARYING BY DESTINATION).
- London and Mainland Europe: up to $250
- Middle East/Africa: up to $250
- South America: up to $160
- China: up to $100
- Domestic US (including Hawaii): up to $160
- South Pacific: up to $280
*U.S. SECURITY FEE:
Charged at $2.50 per enplanement in the U.S., up to $5.00 per one way trip or $10.00 for more than four enplanements.
- Passenger Facility Charges up to $18.00 per passenger.
- U.S. Segment Tax: For each Domestic segment (takeoff and landing) a charge of $3.60.
- U.S. Customs User Fee: $5.50 is charged to each passenger arriving from outside the U.S. customs territory, excluding Canada, Mexico and U.S. Caribbean.
- U.S. Federal Inspection Fee: $7.00 is charged for travel from any international point into the U.S.
- U.S. APHIS User Fee: $5.00 per passenger is charged for travel from any international point except Canada into the U.S.
Taxes and fees are subject to change without notice and will be confirmed at time of booking.
Additional taxes and surcharges may be collected by foreign government and non-government entities.